Racing Head Service® (RHS®) warrants that all of its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for a period of one year. The warranty period begins from the date of purchase. We recommend that you keep your invoice or receipt because proof of purchase date is required.
This limited warranty shall only cover the original purchaser.
The warranty does not include the following
- Any product that has been physically altered, improperly installed or maintained.
- Any product used in an improper application, abused or not used in connection with the proper parts.
- Any product that is defective due to neglect, unauthorized repair or as the result of an accident.
There is no implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The RHS® obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of its products. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face of this warranty. RHS® will not be responsible for incidental, consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages or any third-party claims or property damage or personal damages resulting from use of its products. If there is by law an implied warranty of merchantability and/or fi tness, it is limited to the warranty terms set forth above.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state or country to country.
Making a Warranty Claim
- Contact RHS® within the warranty period at 3416 Democrat Rd, Memphis, TN 38118 or by phone at (901) 259-1134 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST. Before any merchandise is returned for warranty, please contact RHS® to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA). RHS® will need a specific and detailed description of your problem, along with the type of product and information about you for contact purposes.
- Send the merchandise, freight prepaid and insured to RHS® at the address below, along with dated proof of purchase. All merchandise returned for warranty must be accompanied by an RMA. The purchaser must prepay transportation charges for return of defective parts. RHS® is not liable for any taxes or duties associated with international shipments.
Note: Products must be inspected prior to replacement.